Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05509 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,615 (₨65,633) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (39 minutes ago)