Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05496 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,897 (₨70,919) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)