Cost of living in Mackay, Australia vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.689 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,817 (AU$2,163) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)