Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,289 (AU$1,899) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)