Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.675 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,232 (AU$1,956) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)