Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,953 (R$ 3,303) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)