Cost of living in Macao compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46962 SAR / MOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 75% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,363 (9,291 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)