Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.036 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,602 (€892) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)