Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.023 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,229 (€1,051) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)