Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,666 (£1,426) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (29 minutes ago)