Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43048 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,762 (11,062 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)