Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05771 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,148 (₨54,558) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)