Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00413 SAR / CDF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 82% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,683 (1,377,402 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)