Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00280 SAR / CDF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,683 (1,674,731 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)