Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00306 SAR / CDF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,823 (1,900,774 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)