Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01855 SAR / AOA
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 129% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,770 (418,986 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)