Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18228 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,840 (Mex$ 21,064) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)