Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,248 prices entered by 1,017 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,047 ($1,613) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)