Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,088 prices entered by 785 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,054 ($1,348) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (40 minutes ago)