Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,302 prices entered by 1,358 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.658 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,353 (£1,149) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)