Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,334 prices entered by 1,327 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.588 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,503 (£1,417) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)