Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.623 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,365 (€944) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)