Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38644 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,190 (10,842 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (41 minutes ago)