Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38145 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,033 (10,572 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)