Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00680 SAR / CRC
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,636 (₡ 534,691) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)