Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00663 SAR / CRC
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,754 (₡ 566,341) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)