Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,078 (€1,010) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)