Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.050 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,674 (€907) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)