Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,005 (€1,145) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)