Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00616 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 70% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,238 (688,598 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (36 minutes ago)