Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.608 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,572 (€1,209) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)