Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.600 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,113 (€1,112) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)