Cost of living comparison between Leeds, United Kingdom and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.610 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,212 (£1,131) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)