Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.023 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,039 (€755) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)