Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,636 (€998) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)