Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.445 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,019 (€904) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)