Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / PAB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,081 (1,088 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)