Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08027 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,085 (RD$ 38,437) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)