Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08147 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,708 (RD$ 45,513) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)