Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07638 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,886 (RD$ 37,777) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)