Cost of living comparison between Lahti, Finland and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.084 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,072 (€997) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)