Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03583 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,239 (₨90,383) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (43 minutes ago)