Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01183 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,541 (383,915 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (34 minutes ago)