Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,533 (3,915 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)