Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,064 (3,555 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (22 minutes ago)