Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,059 (3,453 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)