Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,780 (3,306 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)