Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,723 (CH$661,360) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)