Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,819 ($b5,157) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)