Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15747 SAR / HNL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,647 (L 23,160) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)