Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03317 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,079 (¥153,118) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)