Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04434 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,060 (Taka 69,019) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)