Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,140 (GH₵3,717) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)