Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.763 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,944 (GH₵5,173) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)