Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,275 (GH₵3,973) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)