Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,699 (GH₵4,713) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)