Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03368 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,421 (¥131,268) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (36 minutes ago)