Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03372 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,096 (¥121,481) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)