Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,693 (RM3,194) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)