Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.848 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,405 (RM4,015) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)