Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.844 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,395 (RM4,022) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)