Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,030 (RM4,727) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)