Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,936 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,686 (RM4,209) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)