Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,910 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,219 (RM3,814) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)