Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45778 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,696 (kr 14,626) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)