Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47936 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,715 (kr 14,008) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (40 minutes ago)