Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44772 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,983 (kr 13,364) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)