Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48085 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 151% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,030 (HK$18,779) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (39 minutes ago)