Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48278 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 153% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,911 (HK$16,387) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)