Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.993 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,424 (€1,108) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)