Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,613 (RM4,819) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)