Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05524 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,029 (₨54,841) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)