Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05644 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,772 (₨49,120) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)