Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,983 (RM4,361) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)