Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.846 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,885 (RM4,591) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)