Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.040 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,844 (4,656 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)