Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05510 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,335 (₨60,522) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)