Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05514 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,437 (₨62,325) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (about 2 hours ago)